Road to financial freedom through property investment
Are you tired of your day job? Do you love to travel? Do you sometimes wish that you could find a way to scrap your nine to five in favor of a trip to Europe? Well if so, you are definitely not alone!
Many people just like you have set out to find a new way to invest their money so they can have the freedom to live the life they want to. And a good number of them have found the answer is investing in real estate.
Real estate investors are typically people who want a way to develop financial security and a comfortable retirement income. To do this they’ve chosen a method of investing that is fairly low risk and requires a minimal investment up-front.
Real estate investors tend to focus on the development of equity, which enables them to leverage one property to purchase a second and so on. While you may not be interested in becoming a real estate mogul, even a single property can bring you opportunities that you never before thought possible. Here are some things to consider if you are thinking about investing in real estate:
- How much do you intend to invest
- Are you buying it to collect rental or looking for capital gain
- How much you are able to borrow from the bank
- What is the cost of the property
- What is the expected returns from the said property
- Is the expected returns higher than the cost of borrowing
- How easy the property can be disposed if you plan to do so
- What is the actual price of the property, is it over priced
- What type of property to buy
- Where is the location to buy
- What is the demand and supply of such property